Following these periodic cleaning routines, will help to keep the machine in the optimum condition for ensuring a trouble-free operation as well as to extend the machine’s lifespan.
DAILY ROUTINE: Perform the following steps on a daily basis:
1. Turn Off the machine when not in use.
2. With a clean dry cloth or a brush remove the dust deposited on the hopper and the stacker area.
3. Keep the machine covered when not in use. Please use the waterproof dust cover provided inside the box
WEEKLY ROUTINE: Perform the following steps on a weekly basis:
1. Turn off the machine and unplug its power cord.
2. Open the back cover carefully.
3. Use an air duster can and a brush to carefully remove the dust from the note passages areas.
4. Inspect the CIS sensors to verify if they are stained with ink and use a cloth slightly soaked in alcohol to clean the CIS sensor surface only in the case it has residues of ink from the notes.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you need help!