This article will demonstrate how to resolve the most common counting errors
CAUTION: Make sure that the device is not in the vicinity of any magnetic fields or devices transmitting any signal since this may disrupt the integrated sensors.
E1 (UV) Ultraviolet
- Suspicious Note Detected
- The image or integrated UV feature of notes may become weaker when a note is old, heavily used or when it has accidentally been washed.
- Remove the suspicious Note
- Follow the cleaning procedure if the error persists https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/dt600-cleaning-process-x
- Consider reducing the UV sensitivity.
E2 (DD) Double Dimension & E3 (CH) Chain
- Two or more notes passed together (partially overlap).
- Ensure that there are no banknotes stuck, folded, or glued together.
- Check the banknote quality. If no obvious visible issues are found, count the notes again and check if the problem persists
- The hopper may be set too loose. Adjust the hopper screw in a clockwise direction. Check the thickness Wheel Adjustment Procedure. https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/kb/dt600/dt600-adjusting-the-feeding-gap
E11 (DB) Width Error
- Suspicious Non-conforming size has been detected
- Check the note quality. If no obvious visible issues are found, count the note again.
E15 Image signal Error
No image signal - please contact the support team email@example.com for advice.
E16 Face Error & E17 Orient Error
- A different side or direction is detected when trying to sort a stack of bills using the Sort by Face or Sort by Orientation feature
- Remove the top note from the stacker and resume the count
E20 (MG) Error
- Suspicious note detected
- Remove the suspicious note and resume the count
- Follow the cleaning procedure if the error persists - https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/dt600-cleaning-process-x
- Consider reducing the MG sensitivity.
- if it happens repetitively, please reach out to support for quick advice