This video will demonstrate how to proceed with the CIS calibration:
When it’s necessary to adjust the CIS sensor (often needed when the display shows repeatedly E10 IMAGE or E30 IR ERROR), please follow the below step-by-step instructions or reach out to our support team for help.
1. Open the back cover using the handle and clear any dust or ink residue on the sensors prior to performing this task (using the brush/cloth provided as part of the maintenance kit)
2. Place the white plastic strip on top of the lower CIS sensor and close the back cover.
3. Select the CIS Calibration sub-menu by pressing the OK button. Input the following password to initiate the process: ↓↓↓↓
4. If the CIS adjustment is successfully completed, you will get the following notification (OK!). Please remove the white plastic strip from the back and restart the machine by pressing the OFF/ON switch and start counting.
5. If the CIS adjustment fails, you will get the following notification (FAIL!). Please restart the machine by pressing the OFF/ON switch and try again this process until it's successfully adjusted.
If the error persists, please check out the following article on how to remediate the issue -
Image of the White Plastic Strip (provided in the maintenance kit):
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help!