If you're encountering a Speed Sensor Abnormal error as soon as you turn on the machine or during the count, please proceed with the following steps.
> If the motor is running properly and the hopper wheels are spinning, check out Step 1.
> If the motor is running properly and the hopper wheels are Not spinning, check out Step 2.
Step 1: If the motor is running properly and the hopper wheels are spinning
1.1. The issue could be related to the Speed Sensor. Please ensure that it is clear of dust and positioned properly against the speed disk (image below)
Bi-Weekly/Monthly Cleaning Process Article: https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/dt600c-cleaning-process-x
1.2. Access the sensor static data and help pull out the self-check report
Article - https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/dt600c-static-data-troubleshooting
Once complete, press the down arrow '↓' button to select ENC and press the 'OK' button to extract the error message prompt
List of errors:
If the error message is related to Encode insufficient level and Signal Exception
- Check if the Speed cable is connected properly. Please contact support if this doesn't help resolve the issue, we might need to replace the power board. Article: https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/t600c-speed-sensor-cables-connection
If the error message is related to Speed Exception and unstable
- Check for any foreign object obstructing the count. Please contact support if this doesn't help resolve the issue, we might need to replace the main motor Article: https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/dt600c-how-to-check-for-foreign-objects
If the error message is related to Encode block or missing
- Please check the encode and ensure it's clear of dust. Please contact support if this doesn't help resolve the issue, we might need to replace the encoded disk
Step 2: if the motor is running properly but the hopper wheels are not spinning
Check if you can manually push the wheels.
If the wheels are not stuck, ensure the rotating belt is not dislocated.
If the wheels are stuck,
- Check for any foreign object obstructing the count as well as the main motor rotation. Article - https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/dt600c-how-to-check-for-foreign-objects
- Check if the power board plug is connected properly Article - https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/t600c-power-cables-connection
If the issue is still not resolved, please proceed to contact email@example.com to advise on additional troubleshooting steps.
- Your Full Name:
- Order ID:
- Money Counter: DT600C
- Serial Number: (can be found on the back of the machine)
- Motor Running Properly: Yes / No
- If Yes, Wheels are spinning: Yes / No
- If No, Wheels can be pushed manually: Yes / No
- Start Learning Mode Error Notification: (Error Msg)
- Cleaned the Speed sensor: Yes / No