This video will demonstrate how to proceed with the CIS and Color Balance calibration: https://youtu.be/KlH89z5UVMg
When it’s necessary to adjust the CIS sensor (often needed when the display shows repeatedly E10 IMAGE ERROR), please follow the below step-by-step instructions or reach out to our support team for help.
1. Open the Upper back cover using the handle, place the white plastic strip in the machine (image below) and close the back cover.
Please clear the sensors prior to performing this task using the brush provided as part of the maintenance kit
2. Select the CIS Calibration sub-menu by pressing the OK button. You will be prompted to Put in the TestBar (White Plastic Strip). Press Ok when ready.
3. You should get the following notification "CIS Adjust Complete" if successful. Please take out the Test Bar (White Plastic Strip) and proceed to the CIS color balance process below
4. If the CIS adjustment fails, you get the following notification (CIS adjust exposure failed!). Please restart the machine by pressing the OFF/ON switch and try again this process until it's successfully adjusted.
If the error persists or the calibration fails, please check out the following article on how to remediate the issue - https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/dt500-cis-calibration-failed
Please reach out to email@example.com if you need help or if the error persists!
Image of the White Plastic Strip (provided in the maintenance kit):
CIS Color Balance
Below are detailed steps on how to adjust the ColorBalance:
- Select the CIS ColorBalance sub-menu by pressing the OK button. You will be prompted to Put in the Red Plastic Card into the hopper (Image below).
- When the Color Balance is complete, press OK (pulls out the CIS Color Balance View) and then press Start to exit.
Note: The Red Plastic Card is a special bill included in the maintenance kit.
Image of the Red Plastic Card
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help!