This video will help demonstrate how to scan bills and share the data:
Below step by step guide:
1. Turn on the machine
2. Press both buttons at the same time (CUR and CLR), and the display will flash the following message “d-1”,
3. Press the right button CLR once to switch to d-2 and then Press both buttons at the same time (CUR and CLR); the display will flash 0’s.
4. Please connect a USB key, but first ensure it's properly formatted.
5. Scan the suspicious note
> The main screen will display “A” (Direction) and “100” (Denomination).
> Switch between denominations by pressing the right key REP/CLR: 100-50-20-10-5-2-1
> Switch between directions by pressing the left key CUR/DIR: A-B-C-D
5. Once the correct denomination is selected, scan the first side of the suspicious note (image example below)
6. Long Press the button on the right REP/CLR, and the display will show YYY when the data is saved on the USB key.
7. Repeat the process for all 4-directions. Please switch between directions by pressing the left key CUR/DIR: A-B-C-D
8. Once complete, turn off the machine and remove the USB key
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help!
Old & Worn Bills
Worn and Wrinkled bills sometimes will flash as Fake notes. Please ensure the bills are in good condition
Old Banknotes (early 1990's or older) had few security features. The identification of true and counterfeit bills mainly depends on magnetic ink which degrades over time. As a result, you may encounter many False Detections!