This video will help demonstrate how to scan bills and share the data:
Below step by step guide:
1. Please connect a USB key. Ensure its properly formatted
2. Turn on the machine
3. Press both buttons at the same time (CUR and CLR), the display will flash the following message “TEST” then it will display “Y”
4. Scan the suspicious note, the display will flash red once the note passes
5. Press the button on the right REP/CLR, the display will show YYY when the data is saved on the USB key.
6. We advise scanning all 4-directions of the suspicious bill by repeating the process.
7. Once complete, turn off the machine and remove the USB key
8. Share with us the images via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Upload the file using the link provided: https://mega.nz/megadrop/4DLN0CpaHAg
Please reach out to email@example.com if you need help!