The Swift DT10C (2MG) Counterfeit Detector automatically performs a self-test every time you turn On the device. If one of the C-codes is flashing on the display, please ensure the sensors are not covered by any object, stuck banknotes, or even accumulated dust.
If one of the following E-error codes appears on the display window after inserting a note into the feeding hopper, there is a high risk of holding a suspicious note
- If a banknote gets stuck during the count, please open the top cover and gently remove the stuck banknote.
- Please ensure the banknotes are inserted straight to the far right of the feeding hopper
If you are getting repetitive counting errors after performing all the checks, please proceed with the White Paper Calibration.
Article - https://deteckusa.reamaze.com/articles/dt10c-white-paper-calibration
If the machine keeps beeping or is not working properly, please check if:
- The main power supply is within a specified range (AC 100V-240V/50-60Hz)
- The DC output is within the specified range: DC 12V ± 5%.
- The terminal plug is well-connected to the device
- The built-in battery is sufficiently charged (optional)
- There is dust on the sensors.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help!