Please find below step-by-step instructions on how to extract the Image Data on a U-Disk. Each bill denomination has to be scanned separately.
Repeat the process for each denomination
1. Turn Off the Machine
2. Ensure the USB Key has been properly formatted and set as FAT32 (default File System)
3. Insert the USB Key in the USB port and Turn On the Machine
4. Access the Settings by Pressing OK for 5 seconds
> Enter Password ↓↓↓↓
> Select “Data Collection”
> Press ok (or down arrow) to choose “All Data”
> Press START to save your selection and go back to the main page
5. Select CNT count Mode + any Currency (the choice of currency will not affect the data extraction process)
Step 6-8: Guidance
6. Prepare a stack of 30-40 bills of the same denomination. Ensure the bills are properly sorted by Face and Orientation
7. Run the first count by placing the bills on the hopper stage
8. Once complete, run another count using the same stack of bills, but this time the opposite sides. We will need your help extracting the Image Data of all 4 sides of the Bills (Images Below)
9. Once complete, allow 1 minute before removing the Key.
10. Please share with us:
- the folder (collect_cash folder) by uploading it through the following link https://mega.nz/megadrop/4bwo8iorEdY
- The correct dimensions of the denomination (length and width)
11. Repeat the process for the remaining denominations.
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries