Please find below step-by-step instructions on how to run a count using the CNT count mode to Extract Data on a U-Disk:
1. Ensure the USB Key has been properly formatted and set as FAT32 (default File System)
2. Insert the USB Key into the USB Port
3. Turn On the Machine
4. Access the Settings by Pressing OK for 5 seconds
> Enter Password ↓↓↓↓
> Select “Data Collection”
> Press ok (or down arrow) to choose “All Data”
> Press START to save your selection and go back to the main page
Step 5-8: Guidance: https://youtu.be/eeTOS_fTJuA
5. Select CNT count Mode + the Currency of choice i.e. USD, EUR, etc.
6. Run the first count with a small stack of suspicious bills
7. Run another count using the same stack of bills, but this time the opposite side
8. Once complete, allow 1 minute before removing the Key.
9. Please share with us (collect_cash folder) by uploading it through the following link
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries